In 2020, I’m celebrating my 17th year in the travel industry!
In fact, since the very end of my tourism studies at Collège Montmorency, I have always worked as a travel consultant, which allows me today to have this experience.
I love my job and I love to travel, but above all, I love to make you discover the world and thus make your dreams come true!
Being the mother of two young girls with whom I have been traveling through airports since a very young age, I can give you a few tips if you have to travel with young children yourself. In addition, there are now many resorts that have everything you need to have an unforgettable vacation with your little ones!
My expertise being very varied, going from business to pleasure, from cruises to the à la carte circuit, ultra high-end all-inclusive, the fact remains that I show a particular interest the organization of group trips, mainly with regard to wedding groups. I take care of finding you the destination YOU dream of for this important day! However, I do not stop at finding you a destination since throughout the organization process which can take months, I work as a team with my future bride and groom so that everything is perfect for their stay as well as for The day. From booking the ceremony to the hair salon, nothing is left to chance. In addition, I keep up to date with new products and new services offered in the context of destination weddings by regularly participating in training from our various suppliers.
Here are the destinations visited to date:
- CLUB MED : Turks & Caicos, Punta Cana, Cancun and Sandpiper;
- France, Spain and Morocco as part of my participation in the Roses des Sables Trophy;
- Mexico: Acapulco, Cancun, Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Huatulco;
- Cuba: Cayo Coco, Varadero, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa Maria and Santiago de Cuba;
- El Salvador;
- Canada and the United States: Quebec, Ontario, Western Canada, Florida including Walt Disney World, Hawaii (Maui, Oahu, Kauai, Lanai, Hawaii), Washington and New York;
- Catamaran cruise in the British Virgin Islands: Virgin Gorda, Norman Island, Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Sandy Cay, Guana Island, Necker Island, Gorda Sound and Anegada;
- Costa Rica;
- Dominican Republic;
- As well as cruises in the Caribbean!